I had a number of Speed Champions Ferraris and wanted to build a dealership to present them in. The dealership was inspired by Leeds Ferrari UK.
Building the Leeds Ferrari Dealership
MOC
Build timeline
24 steps by @bricksandoctane, first to latest.
2026-09-12
4 Ferraris and the beginnings of a Lego Ferrari Dealership 2026-09-12
This was my first run to the Lego store for new parts. 2026-09-12
I had a great find on the pick a brick wall and picked up some city streets. 2026-09-12
The Pick a Brick wall had the perfect windows!!!! 2026-09-12
The windows are installed 2026-09-12
We needed new inventory for the dealership so I picked up a classic - 1970 Ferrari 512M - 76906 2026-09-12
Prototyping the floor 2026-09-12
Added the Ferrari F40 to the dealership - 76934 2026-09-12
Working on getting the right method to match the Leeds Ferrari images that I have. 2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
Prototype of a custom staircase 2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
A new addition to the showroom - Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale - 77245 2026-09-12
2026-09-12
2026-09-12
The latest addition - A new White Ferrari Daytona SP3
Related in the catalog
0 replies
No replies yet.
Sign in to reply. New replies are reviewed before they appear publicly.